Apply finance concepts for smart project management, Learn to read financial statements and make a meaningful interpretation for effective business decisions.
What do you do when you have to present a comparative project profitability to your boss? Can you have a quick glance at the financial statements of your company or your project and talk about the the ROI, gross margins, net margins? Can you quickly spot the places where your project needs improvement? If you face all these questions, you have come to the right place. In this course, we will learn:
1. How to speak the language of finance.
2. Learn to understand financial statements and make a meaningful interpretation of effective business decisions.
3. Compare your company or project with the rival company or projects
4. Use financial data to defend budget requests
5. Avoid running out of cash
6. Sell your brilliant idea with ROI
7. Avoid putting too much faith in the numbers