Beginner’s guide to the Mac OS X Command Line (Terminal), Step by Step approach to learning the Mac OS X Command Line Tool (Terminal).
In this course, you will be learning how to master the usage of Mac OS X Command line tool(Terminal) in an easy step by step video learning tutorials. This course in intended for those who are very new to programming and also to the one’s who are just getting the hang of it.
Here is a list of things you would learn:
- Basic commands and their usage
- How to Navigate using simple commands
- Working with files and folder structures
- Configuring the look and feel of your Terminal prompt
- Searching for files and folders
- Advanced commands
- Conditionals and loops
- Tips and Tricks to be ahead of the competition
- Some cool stuff =)
What are you waiting for? lets Dive in and start learning the power of the Command line tool aka Terminal.