PMP® Questions By Knowledge Area – 6th Edition, Project Management Professional (PMP® Exam Prep).
This course contains Many Questions By Knowledge Area which were created based on “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – 6th Edition”.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Test #1 ( Framework) 50 Questions.
- Test #2 ( Integration + Scope Management ) 100 Questions.
- Test #3 ( Schedule + Cost Management ) 100 Questions.
- Test #4 ( Quality + Resource Management ) 100 Questions.
- Test #5 ( Communication + Risk Management ) 100 Questions.
- Test #6 ( Procurement + Stakeholder Management ) 100 Questions.
– This course utilizes the new Udemy feature of Practice Test for the PMP® Questions By Knowledge Area – 6th Edition.
– The practice test includes the right answer, the clarification for selecting this answer, the question reference in the PMBOK Six Edition.
– The practice test included in this course reflect the flavor of the questions that you are going to see on the PMP exam. Besides, they cover different examples of each type of the commonly found questions on the PMP® Exam model; including the regular question, table question, and question set.
– This course is different from the others as it was created by an instructor who passed the PMP® and RMP® Exams on his first attempt, so, the instructor knows how to pass the different exams from the PMI on the first attempt.
– This course of “PMP® Questions By Knowledge Area – 6th Edition ” is an awesome way for the PMP candidate to solidify his knowledge and to see what areas he might be weak in.
– I am sure that no one wants to enter a PMP testing exam without total reassurance that he has become familiar with the “PMP® Questions By Knowledge Area – 6th Edition”.